Classroom Parent Representatives
Kelmscott PS is lucky to have very willing parents who volunteer to become Classroom Parent Representatives. Each year the school recruits CPR’s to help teachers and parents to work together for the benefit of all students.
The Class Parent Representative ROLE is as follows:
- Be supportive of staff and the whole school ethos
- Invite parents to include their contact details on a class register for communication of class messages and events, etc
- Contact new families on arrival and personally welcome them to the school community
- Organise opportunities for parents in your child’s class to meet socially eg morning tea or evening BBQ
- Attend Class Parent Representative meeting at school – twice a year
- Liaise with families and seek assistance for class or whole school activities such as:
- Excursions / Sports Days
- Special Days
- Assisting the School and P&C with fund-raising events
- Helping the teacher in class if required
For more information on the Classroom Parent Representative click here.